If you’re searching for the best senior apartments in Fargo, look no further than New Perspective. We offer world-class independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Whether you’re looking into living options for yourself or a loved one, find the answers you’re seeking below.
Senior Living in Fargo, ND
Our independent living communities are tailor-made for older adults who want to enjoy life to the fullest without the hassles of daily chores. This lifestyle is ideal for those who are looking to enrich their lives with connections and activities.
Some highlights of independent living in our Fargo New Perspective independent living community include:
- Fresh, delicious on-site dining
- Transportation and group outings
- An active social calendar
- Health and exercise initiatives
- Community events and social gatherings
- Well-equipped fitness facilities
- Comfortable communal spaces for socializing
- Routine cleaning services
- Convenient transportation arrangements
- Attractively designed outdoor spaces
New Perpective’s assisted living residents enjoy long-term living with the compassionate care and support they need. Our trained staff takes pride in offering compassionate care tailored to your preferences and needs. Enjoy personalized care plans, chef-prepared meals, engaging social activities, and a warm sense of community that will make you or your loved one feel right at home.
In addition to those listed above, assisted living amenities include:
- Limited mobility-focused exercise classes
- Support for managing medications
- Aid with routine tasks (getting dressed, personal grooming, etc.)
- Customized care strategies
- Round-the-clock security and staff presence
We understand the unique challenges faced by individuals who require memory care — and that of their families. Our living spaces are designed for safety and ease of navigation without sacrificing the cozy feeling of a home. At New Perspective, you can rest assured knowing your aging loved one will be cared for by dedicated professionals in a calm, supportive environment.
In addition to our previously mentioned amenities, services specific to memory care include:
- Physical, mental, and social activities designed for their unique needs
- 24-hour supervised care
- Music and crafts
- A secure courtyard for outdoor activities
- Personalized care plans
- Sensory therapies
- Family involvement and support programs
- Nutritious meals tailored to resident preferences and needs
Activities for Seniors Living in Fargo
The fun doesn’t stop at our campus! Here’s a list of some things seniors might enjoy doing while living in Fargo.
- Valley Senior Services: Engage in activities such as card games, bingo, pool, and more.
- Family Wellness Fargo: Exercise programs, classes, and services designed for older adults.
- Fargo Parks: Explore their website for parks, programs, and events like the exciting North Dakota Senior Games, which takes place each August.