11 New Perspective-Owned Senior Living Facilities Honored by U.S. News & World Report
Each location has been named to the outlet’s Best Senior Living Communities 2023 list
(MINNETONKA, Minn.), May 5, 2023 — Eleven New Perspective communities are among the best in the nation, according to a new list curated by U.S. News and World Report. The Best Senior Living Communities 2023 list recognizes excellence in assisted living, independent living and memory care.
“The U.S. News and World Report rankings have established themselves as the benchmark for quality across numerous industries and senior living is no exception,” said New Perspective co-CEO Ryan Novaczyk. “It’s a great honor for our company to have many of our communities recognized in the 2023 rankings.”
The communities and the awards they achieved include:
● New Perspective Carlson Parkway – Minnetonka, MN (Best Memory Care)
● New Perspective Eagan – Eagan, MN (Best Assisted Living)
● New Perspective Howard – Howard, WI (Best Assisted Living, Best Memory Care, Best Independent Living)
● New Perspective Island Shores – Neenah, WI (Best Assisted Living)
● New Perspective Silvis – Silvis, IL (Best Independent Living, Best Assisted Living)
● New Perspective Waconia – Waconia, MN (Best Independent Living, Best Assisted Living)
● New Perspective Waukesha – Waukesha, MN (Best Independent Living)
● New Perspective West Fargo – West Fargo, ND (Best Memory Care)
● New Perspective Woodbury – Woodbury, MN (Best Assisted Living)
● Woodland Terrace Carmel – Carmel, IN (Best Assisted Living)
● Woodland Terrace of New Palestine – New Palestine, IN (Best Assisted Living, Best Memory Care)
“These honors are a great reflection of the incredible care, hard work and unwavering dedication our team members put in daily to make life better for the residents they serve,” added New Perspective co-CEO Chris Hyatt.
More information about the locations can be found at NPSeniorLiving.com.
About New Perspective:
Founded in 1998, Minnesota-based New Perspective is a family-owned company that develops, owns, and operates 40 vibrant senior living communities in Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Its foundational belief — that all seniors deserve to Live Life on Purpose® and age with dignity — was forged from the personal experience of Founder and CEO Todd Novaczyk and his family. For seven years, they cared for his mother-in-law, Betty Berkeley, in their home as she struggled to maintain her strong, independent spirit while coping with Alzheimer’s disease. Learn more at NPSeniorLiving.com.