New Perspective is at the forefront of gorgeous senior apartments in Green Bay, WI. From dynamic independent living to supportive assisted living and specialized memory care, our residents enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. Explore our award-winning senior living options below.
New Perspective’s Green Bay Senior Apartments
Independent living at New Perspective encourages seniors to lead an active and self-reliant lifestyle within a supportive community. Here, residents retain their independence with the freedom to pursue hobbies, socialize, and enjoy life without the burdens of home maintenance.
Independent Living Amenities
Our independent living community is filled with amenities to enrich your daily life, including:
- Fully-equipped fitness centers
- Cozy community rooms for socializing
- Enriching activities and events
- Concierge services
- Regular housekeeping
- Transportation services
- Excellent on-site dining
- Beautiful outdoor areas
New Perspective is proud to offer top-tier Green Bay assisted living. It perfectly balances maintaining independence and receiving the right level of care. The peace of mind, safety, and round-the-clock support ensure residents can thrive in an environment tailored to their needs.
Assisted Living Amenities
Our assisted living residents benefit from an array of amenities and services, including:
- Assistance with medication management
- Help with tasks such as dressing and personal hygiene
- Personalized care plans
- Wellness and fitness programs
- 24/7 security and staff availability
- And more!
Memory care is a specialized form of living that caters to individuals facing memory challenges such as dementia or Alzheimer’s. At New Perspective, our memory care program focuses on creating a structured environment that helps residents thrive while providing the specialized support they need.
Memory Care Services
New Perspective’s memory care is equipped with:
- Structured activities designed especially for their needs
- Secure, easy-to-navigate environment
- 24-hour supervised care
- Trained memory care professionals
- A secure courtyard for outdoor activities
- Support programs
Life at New Perspective Green Bay
In addition to a vibrant, cozy campus, our residents enjoy exploring the Green Bay area. Some activities for seniors include:
- The Salvation Army of Greater Green Bay: Offers a variety of activities that help seniors stay active, independent, and socially connected.
- The Green Bay Kroc: Offers engaging social and wellness activities for seniors.
- Lambeau Field: A must-visit for football fans, home of the Green Bay Packers.
- Green Bay Botanical Garden: A beautiful place to explore flora from around the world.
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary: A 600-acre urban wildlife refuge featuring live animal exhibits, educational displays, miles of hiking/skiing trails, and various wildlife viewing opportunities.
- National Railroad Museum: Offers a look into the history of rail travel with a collection of vintage trains and exhibits.
- Discover Green Bay: Find the best shopping, attractions, parks & more with Discover Green Bay.
Visit Our Green Bay Senior Apartments
See why so many choose New Perspective to call home. Contact us today to learn more about our senior living communities and schedule a tour. Our staff will be happy to discuss your (or your loved ones) needs and work together to find the right option for you!