Learn From Our Experience
We’re Here to Help
Whether you’re just starting your senior living search or you’ve visited a laundry list of communities, we know the search for senior living options can be a stressful time. That’s why our mission at New Perspective Senior Living is to assist you in your decision, no matter what stage of the process you’re in. Our senior living facilities in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Illinois are here to offer you the best care and support for you and your loved ones.
While most seniors say they would rather stay at home, recent research1 suggests a move to a senior living community provides great benefit to both the senior and the family. Consider these findings:
- 73% of seniors say their overall quality of life improved after moving into an assisted living community
- 73% say their nutrition improved
- 64% say their social well-being improved
- Nearly half say their emotional well-being improved
And for the adult child or loved one?
- 59% say their relationship with their parent or senior loved one improved
- 58% say their overall quality of life improved
- 32% say their diet and exercise improved
- 39% say their caregiving role had a lower impact on work
To help you navigate the myriad decisions and emotions you and your family might be facing, we’re here to be your personal resource. With years of experience, our team has been well trained to listen carefully and answer any questions you might have. They do this each day for families just like yours. They’ll help you navigate the sometimes delicate transition process so that you or your loved one thrives.
We’ve carefully selected the content below to discuss some of the most common questions we’ve heard over our nearly 20 years in senior housing. But, if you can’t find the answer to your question, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We’re here to serve you.
2016 A Place For Mom Quality of Life Survey